Skip to main content

If God SAID IT.... Its GOT TO HAPPEN!

This weekend was absolutely lovely in regards to the weather. The sun was glorious, the wind was magnificent, and the sky was great! I decided to walk to the lake with my yorkie Noah. We weren't that far from our destination when a guy sitting on a bench asked me what kind of dog was Noah. Mind you Noah isn't your typical yorkie. (which is why I love him so much!) He's a yorkie chihuahuah mix. He doesn't really look like either. Well a short conversation about my dog shifted into a very deep and mentally stimulating conversation with this guy I'm going to call him Mr. MildDud Eyes. We talked about everything! My book (especially), choices, people, and matters of the heart. I just remember him saying, "You're different. You're very different." I tend to get that response from people often.

Anybody'swho, as easy as I can be pulled into or turned on by a conversation, that's how easy I can be turned off. Me and Mr.MilkDud Eyes talked literally for almost four hours until the chilly breeze from the lake started to make my nose run. So how did such an interesting conversation come to a screeching halt? Let me learn you something about this chick, I AM VERY PASSIONATE about ALL THINGS GOD! Furthermore I AM VERY PASSIONATE about WHAT HE'S TOLD ME! I don't give a good Jean Claude Van DAMN if what I know to be true does not fit into YOUR modus operandi! You're not even obligated to try to make ANYTHING that doesn't fit, FIT, so why try?

Here's what I've observed when dealing with people, if you just so happen to be on a more complex level of thinking, the people you come across will do one of three things; Try to find a way to take over the world (i'm just playing ha!) No really they will try to figure how to think the same as you, try to figure how they can make you think like them, or last but NOT least, try to refute or downplay how you're thinking and what you know. It is okay to have an opinion. Opinions mean you're thinking (just a little bit lol) But your opinions are weak when you're using them against someone who has been listening to God for so long. It's like trying to push a tree with your own might. Unless you're SUPERMAN you might as well give it up!

IF GOD SAID IT....IT'S GOT TO HAPPEN! Never let anyone tell you what God said to you is poppycosh, fakephony, or make believe. That's not God's steelo. (that's actually the devil's department) You will reach a point in your journey with God, where people will gravitate to you and your spirit. They will be attracted to your light. They will like what you're about and even push for you to reach for the stars. These people are weird though. Their weird because they secretly and desperately WANT to be on your team but they've recognized their going to have to GIVE UP something to be apart of your team. Their going to have to SACRIFICE something. Better yet everything you stand for actually will FORCE THEM TO CHANGE! #Boom!

And some people don't want to change! Sad but true! How ironic it was to be sitting in church yesterday listening to one of the reverends talk to us about CHANGE! She said. 'IT'S TIME TO THINK FOR A CHANGE". Look at that statement again. But this time, look at it this way, "It's time to think....FOR A CHANGE!" Everyday you should be making decisive steps toward being BETTER than your yesterday's SELF. And if you just so happen to run into a person who can ASSIST you in that, you are on the right path my friend!

But back to the subject at hand. IF GOD SAID IT...IT'S GOT TO HAPPEN! I have gotten into so many arguments and debates with people about what GOD TOLD ME that I almost went CRAZY. Even worse, I found myself sitting back like, "God, can you really make that happen like you said it would?" AND THAT'S A NO NO! So now I just cut it off before it get's hectic. Give them a nice ole hearty benediction, "May the Lord WATCH between me and thee, while we are absent ONE FROM ANOTHER!" Lol cuz to be honest ain't nobody got time for no DOUBT!

Here's what happened, when we got to the subject of marraige, in so many words he said, that basically it was a waste of time thinking that a man would WAIT till marriage to have sex with me, that I'd wait and end up with somebody who couldn't 'perform", and that I'd probably end up getting married at 50. o_0........................................(Somebody say he TRIED IT!) I gave him that "YOU'Z A LIE!" face. And I almost found myself about to argue with him but I stopped. It wasn't worth it! Based off this simple fact: there's things that God wants to me do in the future in regards to the kingdom, that REQUIRES I have a partner! So I kept that YOU'Z A LIE face lol.

My point is friends, everything and anything that any-ballheaded-body has to say about you, your walk, and God's promises, YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOW to throw you off course and distract you. You have to get to a point in your walk where you KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW! Can you imagine how many people TRIED IT with Noah? (not my Noah lol, Bible Noah) But yet he built that ark! What about the story of Nehemiah? People TRIED IT with him when he took it upon himself to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. People gone TRY IT! They been TRYING IT! So let them TRY IT! Just don't let them plant seeds of doubt into your mind. Don't let them force their unbelief on you. IF GOD SAID IT!....IT'S GOT TO HAPPEN!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th