Skip to main content

The Pot of Gold at the End of The Rainbow IS REAL!

Wow, ya'll, God has really been making himself known in my life these past few weeks. (Follow My Facebook Page to get the 411. Not like I needed to be reintroduced to Him. (or maybe I did) But I have figured out the method to His awesomeness, just at this very moment. He's doing what He's doing in my life and making up a whole bunch of noise so that YOU (Yes you chile!) can see Him for yourself. I just dare you to try Him like I've tried Him! You'll like the way He makes you feel. You'll like the way He smells, the way He tastes, the way He sounds. So, I know you're thinking like, "What, in the Kanyeezy?" But I'm telling you, once you have allowed Him to take full control of your life, He'll begin to invade all of your senses! Like BOOM!

Anybody'swho, if you don't know me, I have to share this thing about myself; I LOVE TO READ! I read some of everything. Mostly positive things or things that may better me as a person and/or enhance my skills.(Cuz I got skills yo! lol)  I had to wean myself off of those celebrity gossip sites. They did nothing for my life. I mean at the end of the day, who cares? These people aren't aliens ya know? (wait then again WE'RE ALL ALIENS! ha!) So whatever! Well, a few years ago while enjoying a literary quest, I stumbled upon an author who blessed me by the name of Michelle Mckinney Hammond and I've been following her ever since! She recently shared something on one of her statuses via Facebook about the desires of your heart and God's will for your life being in sync and I almost flipped out the bed, because the revelation I received was so powerful!  (I couldn't take it ya'll! I said I couldn't take it!)

THE POT OF GOAL AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW IS REAL! If you set aside all fears and slide down that jolly ole rainbow, you won't find no Leprechaun. And if you use binoculars standing from a distance before you decide to hit that slide, you ain't gone catch buddy at the end of the rainbow doing the 'Dougie' either. (Cuz you ain't!) Why? Because Leprechauns AREN'T REAL, but the pot of gold is!

"When the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and I will remember the agreement that continues forever between me and every living thing on the earth." (Genesis 9:16)

Anybody else a bible reader? Well this scripture followed the Great Flood that Noah's Ark survived. God told Noah He would NEVER use a flood to destroy the earth again and this rainbow served as a promissory note to Noah. Well this particular scripture I looked at is as proof for something else too. There are two things main things mentioned, the RAINBOW (of course!) and the not so obvious POT OF GOLD! But where? Look God said, "I will remember the agreement" The AGREEMENT is the pot of gold!

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."  (Psalms 37:4) 

Michelle Mckinney Hammond said that God uses the desires of your heart to lead you to His will or purpose in life. I was so blown away because, I'm figuring, this actually makes it easier for you to figure out what it is that you NEED to be out here doing. It's makes it easier to understand WHY YOU WERE BORN in the first dang on place. Everything started to make sense to me! And I felt provoked to share it with YOU! How many times have you spent wondering, "Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing?" We have all these books out here coaching people on how to find their purpose in life, when all it takes is following the desires of your heart. Its not complicated at all.

One of my all time favorite movies is "Unbreakable" by M. Knight Shyamalan (He made 6th Sense) The movie focuses on a guy (Bruce Willis) who worked as a security guard for a football stadium but was extremely depressed and unhappy with his life. After discovering that he was one of few survivors in a train crash and the ONLY one who came out unscathed, (I mean my dude walked out of the hospital like he was coming out of the grocery store lol!) he embarks on a journey to find out who he really is, what he's capable of, and what his purpose is. And let me tell you chile he finds out alright! (That's all I'm gone tell you lol. You gone have to see it for yourself.)

Now let's get one thing straight. Everybody on this earth was created to give God glory. As a result prosperity would follow. But Adam and Eve got too turned up off the fruit from the Tree of Life which messed it up for er'body (yup ER'BODY). (Somebody scream son of an Egyptian!) This caused everybody else to be FLAWED AND LOST. (some more flawed and lost then others depending on what tribe they came from and that's a whole blog by itself! Woo!) When Adam and Eve ate of the fruit yeah they were now in the "KNOW' but they lost something they already KNEW before they even ate the fruit. Not only did they lose room and board in Eden, most importantly they lost the knowledge of why they were placed on The Earth to begin with. Fast forward to YOU and me, flawed and lost, with no idea of who or whose we are. Which is why the desires of the heart play a major part in this journey.

Guess what? That rainbow is the desires of your heart and the pot of gold is God's will for your life. God is using this rainbow to lead you directly to where you were destined to be. I don't think nobody else could have thought of a better way to get us back to the place God wanted us to be in the beginning. Are you catching my drift? I wasn't sure if I should share this revelation and if it would be too much for you to take in but it would NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! lol I needed to get this out! I'm going to use me for an example. If you don't get it after this, then um. man, I don't know yo! lol

I told ya'll I like to read right? I also like to write. My desire suddenly was to write a book. That's all I could think about. I ate, slept, breathed, my book. The more I wrote, the more I started to feel a sense of fulfillment. Ideas started to flow like crazy and I could not stop writing! Once I was finished this book, more books were rising up inside of me. It was like I tapped into an oil well. And now that I am on the verge of self-publishing my first book, I have discovered God's purpose for my life. I am to fulfill the GREAT COMMISSION (Matthew 28:16-20) by using my books. God has shown me that my books will also lead me to places I have never been to, to let as many people know Him as possible.

Question? What do you like? What is your passion? Like really what are you good at that takes little to no effort. What makes you happy? Think about that one thing that you could do forever without tiring. Yeah that thing! It's your rainbow!!! I'm about to sound like a Skittles commercial for real when I say this lol instead of taste the rainbow,  FOLLOW THE RAINBOW, cuz the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow IS REAL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th