Skip to main content

SON OF A BIBLE THUMPING IDIOT!!!

Tell me why I got into it with a BIBLE THUMPER a few days ago! Say what? Chile BOOM! Yes, I did. I know you may be thinking, "Wait, ain't you a bible thumper? I mean the way you talk about God, I would think you were a bible thumper." OH THE CONTRARE! I may be a BONAFIDE JESUS FANATIC. I may even share a few scriptures with you and there's a great chance that if you're my friend on Facebook, you'll see a stat about God at lease once a day, but I'AINT no BIBLE THUMPER. There's a difference? YES chile there's a difference. You see there's something really wrong with BIBLE THUMPERS! Like seriously WRONG! (Their circuitboards are screwed mayne! lol) Here's the problem, they don't know how to do ONE THING. #1>They don't know how to INCORPORATE the BIBLE into REALITY!

o_0 what? SON OF A BIBLE THUMPING IDIOT! First let me tell you what me and this thumper got into it about. I believe I'd mentioned something about waiting a while to have kids once I got married because I would like to enjoy my husband without them for a minute. Thumper asks me if I would make my husband wear a codom. I told him NO. He asks, "Well what are you going to do to keep from having kids?" My response. "We're going to use some kind of birth control."

And that my friends is when ish hit the FAN! I literally had to shield him from hitting me upside the head with THE BIBLE! "You're going against the WILL of GOD!" "God said be FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY!" "The Bible says 'Seek ye FIRST..." All the while I'm looking like, "What THE HELL MY DUDE?" I was pissed off because I HATE IT when people take scripture and take it WRONG to help VALIDATE their point. Especially a point might I add that makes no SENSE. (I will share with you the importance of WAITING to have children for NEWLYWEDS in a later post) Why didn't his point make any sense though?  Because he didn't do EXACTLY what I said BIBLE THUMPERS DON'T DO!

It is very dangerous to be ALL BIBLE and NO REALITY. Do you know you're still out here LACKIN'? It's like walking around here SMART but NOT STREET SMART! (You BIG DUMMY!) It's like praciticing for a game, SUITING UP and everyting but NEVER GOING out on the court to PLAY! At some point of time you're going to have to put DOWN that Bible and DO SOMETHING! At some point in your journey you're going to have to get up off your knees from praying and GO OUT and face the RAW REALITY! This is actually something similar to what Reverend Jesse Jackson was telling my church this past Sunday. But SINCE YOU wasn't there.....

So yeah, you can only HIDE BEHIND the BIBLE for so long. And you can only hit other people upside the head with that bible before they go KABOOM on yo tail! YES, the BIBLE is a viable source to rely on but if you can't find a way to INCORPORATE that into your life, you are a SON OF BIBLE THUMPING IDIOT!

You will be faced with some things in life that don't just REQUIRE you to know how to quote JOHN 3:16 with NO HELP from Youversion. You will be faced with some things in life that will REQUIRE you to pull up your sleeves and THINK, then APPLY! That will REQUIRE you to use your past experiences and present know how to GET THROUGH. NOW, don't you DARE turn this around and make it seem like I'm saying you should disregard the scriptures! I'm saying, that you should be able to RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH as 2 Timothy 2:15 says. You should be able to cut up that word like vegetables and throw it into the pot of REALITY to make a digestible soup! You can't go to someone who is considering suicide and JUST QUOTE SCRIPTURES cuz they ain't gone have TIME for that! They need to HEAR YOUR TESTIMONY! As far as I'm concerned, you can't go to ANYBODY going through an episode of LIFE, with a scripture. It ain't gone work playa!

You can tell a BIBLE THUMPER from a NON BIBLE THUMPER because they are ALL TALK and NO ACTION! They can EASILY tell you what YOU need to do with YOUR LIFE and back it up with a "YA KNOW THE BIBLE SAID...." but once you take a peek into their life...(insert horrified face HERE!!) .....YEAH! If you're reading this and you're offended...GOOD! It's time to change up some things fam! It's time to stop LOOKING out the window at other people with your bible and bullhorn. Instead you need to look in the mirror and decide what parts of your life need to be gutted out BY YOU AND YOU ONLY! The WORD should force you to want to CHANGE THINGS ABOUT YOU and not water it down with YOUR OWN OPINIONS then try to feed it to someone else! In the end, if you can use the word on yourself, this would actually make it easier for you to incorporate the Bible into reality in a way that you don't become a SON OF BIBLE THUMPING IDIOT! I'm just saying!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th