Skip to main content

BIG THINGS POPPIN'.... lil things stoppin'...(FEARLESS)


If you were to ask me, “Tanzy what is the magic formula to being FEARLESS?” There’s NO MAGIC FORMULA. You just be it! You wake up one day and YOU DECIDE to be FEARLESS. And when you do that, you become INVISIBLE AND INVINCIBLE. Brick walls crumble and fall. Monsters lose their INTIMIDATING PRESENCE. Your confidence is on TEN!  Haters make noise but the sounds that they make suddenly are MUTED. You become the poster child for the scripture,

                                      Romans 8:37
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”

You still don’t believe me when I say that there ISN’T a magic formula to being FEARLESS do you? Please believe me my friends, there isn’t! Look at it this way, there’s a man out there, alot of us KNOW HIM. He’s a regular human being like you and me. He eats, he sleeps, he poops, he laughs, he cries, and he BLEEDS. But guess what, he’s a BASKETBALL PLAYER. Well how do you know that Tanzy? Because when the time permits, he suits up in his basketball uniform and plays his heart out on the court. Who is this man, why this man is none other than Derrick Rose the star player for the Chicago Bulls!

My point, you don’t know he plays ball until he SUITS UP and performs. That’s how it should be when it comes to being FEARLESS. You can’t be and you won’t be FEARLESS until you suit up and perform. So get your gear together, put it on, and GET OUT THERE ON THE COURT!

ALRIGHT! Hot dog we in there like swimwear! You got on your gear. You’re FEARLESS! You’re on the court and ready to play! You’ve even picked up some cheerleaders. That’s even better because you NEED THEM. You’re in it to WIN IT BABY! YEAH! But there’s a slight problem I must notify you of.

You got BIG THINGS POPPIN’ and lil’ things stoppin’! SMH at the struggle. It’s too late to get scared now though, playa. There’s no room to be caught lackin’ shawty! You got a GIANT in the midst. Sit down with me and hear this, in The Bible, David was a normal boy that herded sheep. On three occasions however, David was called to SUIT UP AND PERFORM. He was called to be FEARLESS! The first time, to subdue a lion, the second time to subdue a bear, and the third and most memorable time was to subdue GOLIATH.

David first was called out of normalcy. Out of that, in order to win all three fights, it was required that he become MORE FEARLESS each time. Once you defeat one GIANT, you are ready to take on the NEXT GIANT and the only way you can do that is by taking what you already have and ADDING TO IT! Don’t be scared of the GIANT it’s just that lil’ thing that’s been placed in your path to STOP YOU. You already have the experience to do bigger and better things and to take on whatever comes your way. That’s what I mean in my T.I. voice, BIG THINGS POPPIN…lil’ things stopping’!

You got it in you darling, to do the damn thing and to do it well! Whatever it is, whether it’s to apply for a new job, make a pitch for that promotion, publish a book, it doesn’t matter! Why, because God has your back! If you’re called to it, He will bring you through it. God wanted David to be KING but on his way to royalty, David had to first take down that lion, take down that bear, and take down GOLIATH! After that, David fought in many battles and won because he was FEARLESS!

You see, everything you’ve ever been through, every fight you’ve fought, every GIANT you’ve defeated has prepared you for this TIME RIGHT NOW! A wise Victorian by the name of Sir Meek Mills once said, “There’s level’s to this ish!” lol. There you have it, this is your time to stare fear in the face and be FEARLESS! So go out and FEAR LESS ON PURPOSE!    

ORDER MY BOOK TODAY---->>> TEARS OF KINGS<<<-----

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th