Skip to main content

TEARS OF KINGS

  

Well good afternoon, good morning, good evening wherever you are right now, HELLO!!! I pray all is good in your neighborhood. I am officially back into the swing of things, considering last week I took a vacation from work and everything else AND I celebrated my 27TH birthday. Praise JESUS!!! Anybody'shwho, this post is going to be fairly brief. In a few of my posts I mentioned that I was publishing a fiction novel. WELP, that book is here and running baby! I wrote it three years ago YES CHILE! Nevertheless, I pressed my way through and made it HAPPEN! Somebody say, "Hard work PAYS OFF!" It sure does.

I have been raising a lot of hoopla about my baby via FACEBOOK and people have been shooting me messages regarding my child TEARS OF KING. The universal question that I have been asked, "What's your book about?" And because I can be a bit long winded, I decided to spell it out right here right now for those of you who are afraid to admit that you said, "Well I would buy it, but I don't know what if it sucks." Hahaha!!!! It's cool. lol

Have you ever in your walk with God found yourself somewhat distant from Him? Like, you love Him, you pray, you try your best, but you still feel like, "Man where you at God?" Can you admit that even the throws and punches of life have made you even question GOD"S EXISTENCE? Do you feel as if God has abandoned you, betrayed or hurt you and left you stranded to deal with it on your own? My book asks the question, "What do you do when the fight is no longer with the devil, but with God?"

In my book, I attempt to answer this question with a few male characters. Why did i choose men? That wasn't the initial plan but with God's impeccable guidance, I was able to create real life situations and place these men smack dab in the middle of them, just to paint a picture of what FAITH AND TRUSTING GOD looks like!

In the grand scheme of things, REAL TALK, God receives contracts ALL DAY and everyday from people who CLAIM to love Him. trust Him, and BELIEVE IN HIM. These contracts have been signed on the dotted line with blood. But believe it or not, God winds up with just as many BREACHED CONTRACTS if not MORE! Why? Because in the end, God will TEST you to see if you are really SINCERE or not about FOLLOWING HIM. And some people can't hang or REFUSE to hang or in other words refuse to take the tests.

What's your point Tanzy? My point is, at some given period of your life in God, HE WILL see if you're keeping it 100 with Him. Also, know this, if you have a GREAT CALLING on your life, HE WILL FIND YOU, So run and tell that HOMEBOY! You see everyone has a calling and some are greater than others. What determines if your call is greater than another? PROXIMITY. You may be closer to your calling than you think and because God knows this, HE WILL see to it that this calling be fulfilled. Your calling may also have to do with SAVING SOME SOULS! So chile BEST BELIEVE you gone get CALLED OUT!

For example, you remember in the movie AVENGERS (one of my fav action movies YEAH!) when they went all the way to another country to get David Banner aka The Incredible Hulk to join their team? And they did this because they knew he would be able to help them SAVE THE WORLD!  One man for a BILLION people! That's EXACTLY what God will do to YOU! He will go through great lengths to bring you into Him. And that's also what I wanted to show you in my book TEARS OF KINGS.

It doesn't matter how well off or successful and accomplished you are, IF GOD WANTS YOU, HE WILL GET YOU. That's one reason why I don't waste my time trying to make people want me or like me, because i know GOD WANTS ME AND LOVES ME. Chile that's a wonderful feeling!

Look at this, I told you all that using a man's perspective was not my initial intent and it wasn't easy woo!. But now that this project is complete, I noticed He wanted me to CALL OUT MEN! Fellas, it's ok to be masculine for the world but it's not okay to use that macho man mentality with GOD. He knows you playa. It's time to get vulnerable for GOD y'all. It's time to get into that place of WORSHIP with God without caring WHO SEES. Because believe it or not, people may make fun of you crying over spilled milk but no one can touch or ridicule YOUR WORSHIP. Stop hiding behind the machismo and bravado and GET NAKED FOR GOD. Moreover, did you know that He is calling you to be a KING? Did you know that He has specific and divinely designated TREASURES FOR YOU that can only be bought with your HUMILITY and PURE DEDICATION TO HIM?

This is the premise of my book TEARS OF KINGS. (click the title) Available NOW! Please help me BLESS YOU. This book is heading somewhere. Be apart of that somewhere with me! ;-) Shout out to all the people who have purchased my book read it and are raving about it! Thanks for the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th