Skip to main content

SeX SeX & All That Jazz!

 

We're all balls of energy. We were created in the image of God so we possess an unimaginable power. A lot of which we don’t even know we have.  When God created man he gave man enough power to govern and fight for his kingdom. He gave woman power to be the bearer of nations.  That means that when man and woman become ONE their powers together are EXPLOSIVE!

 Anyway, life happened when Adam and Eve succumbed to temptation. And life throws punches honey, which means we have to constantly be recharged of our powers. With that being said God originally created sex for procreation and not for pleasure. But everything God created He saw that it was good thus meaning sex is supposed to feel and be good too. Look at this, when man and woman become one this is the perfect opportunity for them to recharge their powers!

 If this union however, is NOT ordained, you have two people bumping and grinding and losing unnecessary POWER making them pretty much WORTHLESS in the KINGDOM OF GOD! You can’t fight against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against wickedness in high places if you yourself are WITHOUT POWER! (Ephesians 6:12)

 SeX is a beautiful thing, you hear me? The fact that two completely different creatures can connect in such a way just amazes me. The science of SeX makes it all the more a fascinating phenomenon. I must remind you again that God created SeX and thus it is indeed a GOOD THING chile. But I must also remind you that the devil has a grudge against God so it is not surprising that he has taken such a beautiful thing and flipped it to be vile, vulgar, perverted and disgusting. Even more sickening is that people are falling for the HOGWASH!  A face palm is warranted at that fact that the people of the CHURCH, are believing this foolery as well.

 People are putting so much emphasis on SeX and little next to NONE on MARRIAGE!!! Marriage might I add also is a beautiful thing. These premarital sexual relations are NOT what’s poppin’. But because the devil has twisted it in such a cunning way, people including the saints, are falling for the okie doke as you sit here reading this post right now! It’s like people’s mindsets are set on ANYTHING GOES. Worldy SeX has no MEANING OR VALUE. Wordly SeX makes you more prone to SOUL TIES! Did you know that?

 In my nine years of being sexually active, once I engaged in the act, I cared little about these men. (Ok, give or take two) I found myself doing it just to be doing it and doing other STUPID THINGS just to get it. I got wrapped in a couple of nasty soul ties too. Now you may be smart and say, “You just told me that SeX recharges you. If I’m not having

SeX, how do I get recharged?” SeX under the supervision of God (Marriage) is what recharges you! Everything that you do for the kingdom in place of SeX while you’re single recharges you and those things actually continue to recharge you even after marriage. So don’t play! SeX while married just happens to be the NATURAL RECHARGER. Yo, I just felt like I needed to reiterate myself.

 So yeah, this post is not to make you feel bad. I could hit you over the head with scriptures that tell you what you ALREADY KNOW! But I’m not going to do all that. Actually I want to make you feel the complete opposite. I want you to feel GOOD about FALLING IN LOVE WITH GOD ALL OVER AGAIN and starting by honoring Him with your body. Premarital SeX is not HOT! I repeat it’s not hot!

 "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore uhonor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

 “If you love me, obey my commands.” (John 14:15)


Comments

  1. Til marriage...No sex zone! No sex zone! They knowww betta! They knowww betta!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th