Skip to main content

!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!




It is September 26, 2018 and I am officially 32 years old!!!! 
BLOW YOUR TRUMPETS! Haha!
It is a great day to be alive, indeed! 
I decided to give my scriber's anointing a break for this week as there will be no blog post for today. 
*And the audience groans, "Aawwwww!"* 

It's ok. Don't cry! We'll be back to our regularly, scheduled programming next week! 
Since you're here though, I need a HUGE favor of you. In 2016 I was a vendor at the Black Women's Expo here in Chicago. Unfortunately, I was unable to sell as many books as I'd anticipated, a situation I might expound on later. (Oh, there's always a story!)  
Needless to say, I will be physically transitioning from one place to another very soon and I have hardcopies of my first born, my novel Tears of Kings on hand that I MUST get rid of before the end of this year. 

I feel like blessing some people! So in celebration of my birthday, 
I need at least 32 people to purchase my Christian fiction novel for just $10!!! 
Click the link below the image where you can send me your address and the quantity of books you would like to purchase. 
I will send you an invoice via PayPal for you to make your purchase and voila! 
A seed for a seed! 

Until next time, I love you guys to life! And I appreciate you all for your faithfulness! 
See you here next week!

Special blessings and agape love to the following nations that have paid a visit to this blog; 
Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Brazil, and Italy! 



gino.publishinggroup@gmail.com

What do you do when the fight is no longer with the devil but with God? What do you do when everything you thought to be true seems to be turning its back on you? Follow Noah L'rieux down a journey of bitterness and anger as he blazes through life bordering on the cliff of atheism and lacking empathy for anyone after he loses both his parents. Realizing that he has the potential to reap treasures that he didn't even know was in his name, he chooses to seek God all over again. But the fight is real. Will he continue to fight? Join Isaiah Sinclair as he embarks upon unchartered territory and struggles with his belief that God can deliver on the promises he's made to him. Impatience and lack of trust will cause him to take matters into his own hands. Will he lose the battle and ultimately his kingdom because of this costly mistake? Discover the significance of another man's life and how he manages to endure heartache, pain, and sacrifice with God's help. See how his life and the decisions he made spill over into Noah and Isaiah's life. 3 KINGS 2 PATHS 1 FIGHT .... THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!
🔱Tears of Kings🔱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th