Skip to main content

#Clarity

Psalm 94:19
“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”

Howdy neighbors! Were you able to take something away from my last week's post, #Lost?
 I pray so. Let's put this baby on cruise control for a moment. 
I heard something in the spirit that provoked me to investigate another spectrum connected to the subject of being lost. 
My investigation started with a question. 

How do you know if you're lost because of God or lost because of the devil? 

Took me back to a revelation I caught in 2015: 

We often out of the dysfunctional abuse of tradition and religion like to quote 1 Corinthians 14:33, "God is not the author of confusion," whenever CONFUSION rears its head. But did you know that there is a scripture right before that in 1 Corinthians 1:27 that says, "God will take the foolish things to confound the wise?" Let's see what CONFOUND means, shall we?

Confound- to baffle, to befog, to perplex, to dumbfound, to metagrobolize (oooh that's a big one), and to flabbergast.

Hmmmm...so if confound were to have a party with it's synonyms, confusion would feel quite welcomed. Why would the bible contradict itself like that? 
It's not a contradiction. 
It's actually a positive addressing a positive. 

You see God will only interrupt something that He never arranged for you to be a part of. He will knock you off your own man-made course if it takes you away from what HE told YOU to do! 
Proverbs 16:9 says. "A man plans his way but the Lord guides his steps."

Understand this, the enemy confuses a man's beliefs and faith if they are of God. 
God confuses a man's habits and behaviors if they are not of Him.
_______
THE END  

Per our discussion last week, as we took a trip down memory lane with Alice and her adventures in Wonderland, we got to see just how God confuses a man's habits and behaviors if they are not of Him. 
Necessary readjustments in your life, ordained by God will inevitably cause bouts of confusion. 

Hear this though, the more audacity a person decides to have when it comes to God and the things of God, the more the enemy tries to bombard a person with an onslaught of nonsense to dizzy him into duress and lack of clarity. 

It is the enemy's motive and utmost mission to cloud the judgement of those who are making an attempt to live right by God. He could care less for those who could care less for God. Why, they're already intoxicated and distracted by the lusts of the flesh!

It's the men and women who are trying to live in right standing with God that the devil seeks to ball up in confusion. 
It is because the greater the beef a believer has with hell, the greater the agenda to take down hellish kingdoms, and therefore the greater the threat they are.

When a believer makes one of their sole agendas to be an administrator of deliverance, to be a disciple and one who disciples, hell declares war on his or her mind! 
Such assaults on the mind will be subtle yet very diabolical. 

An absence of internal peace will be the initial sign of an attack. I don't care what is or isn't going on around you, if your core is not basking in tranquility you will find no rest whatsoever. And a believer unrested, is a hazard to themselves as well as those around them. 

Now the deliberate assault on your mind, like I said is subtle. 
Seeds are planted in your mind by what you allow yourself to see, hear, and engage in. More over what you casually overlook, lend your ear to, and immaturely partake in. 

Those seeds then, germinate. They will germinate into weeds that will choke the life out of your clarity. 
The worst thing you can do is try to use unreliable sources as a remedy, like taking watered down advice from people who have no fruit or history of being obedient to God. 

During this time you're not going to really feel like or have a desire to combat this thing with the word of God, but I highly encourage you to fight past that and go straight to it. You must square up and challenge everything that chooses to sprout up in your mind by bringing every thought captive that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ, instead of allowing these thoughts to roam freely. 
This way, you can examine their branches to determine their origin, level of detriment and negative impact on your forward progression. 

People who have been confounded by God still have a sense of mobility and direction even if they don't know for sure where they are going, plus their peace will remain intact. 
People who have been confused by the devil will be caught in a dazed immobile state or frantically moving around to appear busy, resulting in decisions that won't amount to too much. 

If you continue to leave weeds in your mind unchecked, they will grow over your discernment turning it into paranoia and suspicion. Faith will erode into doubt especially if you never fully understood what, why, and how you believe. Though over estimations of self will be heavily present, any true form of courage will unravel into debilitating fear. 
Like helium filling up a balloon, so will your mind be congested with so much lack of clarity that you may even be pushed to say, 
"I HATE YOU GOD!" 
Woooooooo!!! 

Somebody say, "Well that escalated quickly." 
Believe it or not, it's this space where you have the options to renounce your religion and everything corrupt attached to it that invited itself into your mind causing this cloud of mental chaos and to accept a more sturdier relationship with God. 
How uncanny is that? That such a violent thrust by the enemy into a lack of clarity can present such remarkable opportunities to get closer to God?

Here's what I believe David was expressing in Psalm 24:19, as he stated that when anxiety (because a lack of clarity also causes high anxiety) was great within him, God's consolation brought joy to his soul.
An even greater prime example of how when the enemy comes in like a flood, God will lift up a standard. (Isaiah 59:19) 

Once again, I am not a woman that is speaking as a stranger having never once experienced my mind being compromised by the enemy. 
One night sometime last year, the intense level of demonic confusion saturating my mind, seeped into my already raw heart and regurgitated a hatred for God. I told God I wanted nothing to do with Him. Exhausted by my frustration, I lay in bed eyes drenched in tears, then I heard God say,
"I still want something to do with you."  
#Shooketh

Hear me, I would hope that after reading this post and the last, that you can now readily assess your coordinates. Where are you in your walk? 
Are you lost because of God's doing?
Or are you lacking clarity because of the devil's doing? 

Are you confounded because God is interrogating your behaviors and habits? Or are you confused because the devil has arrested your faith and belief system?
If it's the latter, take the enemy's grip off of your mind by chastising what's antagonizing you. Use the word of God along with WISE COUNSEL to draw up a search warrant and locate the cause of your lack of clarity. 

 Know full and well that the enemy is the father of
 LIES, FAIRYTALES, AND FALLACIES. 
And place a demand on God to help you maneuver through the gray areas in your mind. 
Go ahead and tell Him that you need help with your unbelief and that you are in dire need of clarity
Whatever you do, don't let these weeds sit unattended. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th