Skip to main content

Salt

Matthew 5:13
 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

The day after I published my last week's post about deception, I had a dream of myself walking into a school with a group of people. I don't remember who exactly they were. I do remember they were all taller than me as my head met their shoulders and they wore tan business suits. 


We were less than halfway down the hall of the school when I heard growling and grumbling. I looked to my right and saw a man that resembled my old 1st Sgt. from JROTC in highschool. He was positioned in between two rows of red lockers. He had on all black with a black skull cap. He was tearing up cardboard, kicking, and spitting. 
I said out loud, "Oh! He scared me!"  

The group seemed unfazed while I continued to walk with them. 
The dream transitioned from me no longer walking with the group to me being at a locker prepared to open it when I heard someone running. 
It was the man, who startled me when we'd first walked in. He ran up pointing a gun at me and begin shooting. I ran and hid behind a row of lockers. 
Then I woke up. 

The next day, I had a dream that I was walking my dog, Noah. I looked to my right and saw a white pit bull running towards us. I picked up Noah and begin to power walk towards a driveway separating two beautiful brick houses. 

I couldn't run because the ground was covered in thick white ice.
So the dog caught up to us. It stood up on its hind legs. I turned around and looked it dead in its eyes and it sat down. 
Then I woke up. 

I'm not released to share the revelations of these two dreams. 
However, I can share that it's been a few years since I've had a dream about being shot at and chased by a dog. 

These dreams have always come at the onset or during some intense spiritual warfare. 
I'm not at all surprised. I knew it was coming. 
The only difference from then and now is, I'm walking in a higher level of confidence and authority than I was. 

On top of that, I made a public declaration in September that I would be gifting this 33rd year of living to God for sacrificing His son Jesus to save me. 
I find nothing to be a coincidence. It's a part of my journey.

My faith signed me up for this. A lot of people can't stomach this kind of stuff but my gifts were birthed in war. I was forged by war. It's the prophet's portion. 
I'm no stranger to the crusty clapbacks of hell. 
I've treaded beyond the thunderdome.
So never mind me. I'm bench pressing this ish and storing up gains for days. 

I'll bear my cross. I'll take my lashes however they come. I'll put up with the vinegar water made up of lies, smears, hate based opinions, and religious rebuttals. 
Hell has no fury like a woman who's already been there.
My fury is my focus.
I'm not scared because I trust that God has me covered. 

Plus, if it means who and whatever is connected to me can experience this level of freedom and joy I've walked into, I got to take all these Ls. 
Nothing can get under my flesh because I'm dying to it daily.
I'm fighting till the death of me!
Sometimes, you just have to lose to win.

When I open my eyes in the morning I see different. I hear different. I perceive different. I talk different. I laugh different. I eat different. I pray different. I move different.
Nothing will ever be the same for me. 

This PEACE is even hitting way different. 
I wish I would fold and buckle because of some lame demonic opposition. 
Don't worry for me, beloved. 
It's going to lift very soon though. 
Very soon. 

Anyway, 
HAPPY NOVEMBER MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! 
Praying all is well in the land of the living. Y'all know me, I took it upon myself to do a little digging into the meaning of this month. I found out that November actually means NINE as it was originally the ninth month on the Roman calendar. Isn't that something? 
It is the month where fall transitions to winter. 

Considering though this is the 11th month for us, I discovered that the number 11 means disorder, chaos, and judgement. Combining this with the month's original symbol 9, which means finality and completeness, 
I'm picking up that November 2019 will be full of a lot moving pieces which will seem chaotic and disruptive at first. 

This nation is prepping for another presidential election. So a lot of chaos in the land will ensue. 
In addition, the shift I mentioned in September is STILL taking place. 

The chaos and disruption will not only transpire in the world but also in the kingdom as well. God's judgement, not to be confused with Judgement Day which has not arrived yet, must take place in order for Him to correct some things that are out of order. 

Here's why if you noticed that there was such a strong emphasis on forgiveness last month. 
It was a peculiar grace period, which should have afforded people the opportunity to purify their hearts. Yet, not many took advantage, Instead, they were out here doing other things like killing people with their mouths. 

I tell you, there is a reading of the Lord for those who've shed blood of the innocent. 
November and December is a reading of the Lord. 
When I say reading, I mean similar to an audit.
A stage has been set for a new era and a script has been written.
It's necessary.

I have to add, that there is no amount of damage control and self preservation that will keep anyone or anything hidden from this. 
God is not some plumpy (is that a word?) Santa Clause, making a list and checking it twice. He's pulled up and making unexpected house calls as you're reading this.  
Let that simmer while we move right a long. 

I was hanging out over dinner this weekend with a sister friend and we were discussing how unfortunate it has been to watch individuals be attacked for being a voice or representative of God in places that aren't popular. 

This year a well known Christian poet was dragged for accepting an invite to speak at a forum which most onlookers presumed to be filled with heretics. 

A woman evangelist speaking at another event, was told she needed to go home by an influential pastor, because she's a woman. 
I saw a video of a young lady in London declaring the word of God and someone in the comments stated, 
"She needs to take that skirt off and put on some trousers. Her knees are showing."
Then, I already mentioned last week about what's trending at this moment and people's harsh criticisms. 

It's appearing to me at most, that the community of believers at large aren't as open for revival as we sing and profess. If we are expecting anything close to revival on this earth then we must be prepared for God to sprinkle out the SALT. 
Right now, we're merely a buffet spread of good looking fast food with no seasoning and no fruit the first! 

My sister friend said something close to this during our fellowship, if a meeting meant for God is filled actually with blasphemers and heretics, wouldn't you want at least ONE person to be in there with a heart for Jesus to shift the conversation? 
Why on earth are we even still arguing over women preachers and trousers anyway? 
Don't let me get off topic!

This sin ravaged world, heavy ladened by wickedness has resulted in its blandness. It is in dire need of salt to showcase the goodness of God. 
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!

For this reason, He's calling people to do unconventional things and to go to unconventional places. 
It's Him sprinkling His salt in the land. 
Can you see this? 

He has to negate tradition because the wells of tradition have long since been plugged with dirt. 
Worse, the wells that were supposed to replace them have been polluted with all kinds of impurities. 

2 Kings 2:21
Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, "This is what the LORD says: 'I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.'"

In the bible, Prophet Elisha had witnessed his predecessor Prophet Elijah be caught up in a whirlwind by God and taken away right before he'd been given a double portion of the grace to produce miraculously which was resting on his once present leader. 
Although there were other prophets who saw this take place too, they asked him if they could send 50 of their best men to go find Prophet Elijah. 

Elisha told them no. They insisted. He relented and told them yes. The gang spent 3 whole days looking for Elijah to no avail. They came back to Jericho where Elisha was and told him the news. He basically responded, 
"Didn't I tell y'all not to go?" 
They then informed him that the land they were in was good but the water was bad and unfruitful. 

Elisha instructed them to get a new bowl with some salt in it. 
Once he received it, he poured the salt into the well and the well was purified. 
Verse 22 in 2 Kings 2, states that the well remained pure to this day. 

CATCH THE WAVE! 
The old has been carried away to be seen again no more. 
God is doing a new thing. 

The current friction simply looks like what the prophets did in this scriptural account who witnessed the shift and yet stubbornly wasted time looking to bring that old thing back. 

And in all actuality they did so, because they were too blinded by pride to acknowledge that their answer and what they needed was right in front of them. 

We don't want to be a people as a whole and even personally who pray for answers but reject it when it doesn't show up in the package we expected. 

We also don't want to be a people who lose our salty flavor because we've committed ourselves to a search party in pursuit of relics and fossils.  
Now that's NOT the move!

I know I laid it on y'all kind of heavy in this post. 
I had a lot to cover. 
I'll back up and leave you with this.
What kind of salt do you want to be? 
The kind that flavors, better yet PRESERVES the earth? 

Or the kind that is thrown on the ground, that eats up concrete, and is trampled by men? 
These here are the options we have folks. 
Ponder


Comments

  1. Yes and amen! So much of what you said is what we have been having happen in my local home ministry. God has been shifting, pressing, purifying, and building in and through us. It looks like disorder but God is removing things that need to be taken out so that HIS Will is pure and right. He is NOT done yet and this is JUST the beginning of what HE wants to do first in HIS house and then through out all nations. We have been feeling it, seeing it, and hearing it. We are aligning ourselves with heaven's agenda so that all that HE desires from us will manifest as HE has predestined.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th