Skip to main content

The Wicked Will Be in the Lead....But NOT for Too Long

A few days ago I was slightly in my feelings. (as this isn't really unusual lol) I was semi tripping because I started to compare my life to those who ain't NEVER trying to be ABOUT THAT LIFE! If you don't know by now what I mean about being ABOUT THAT LIFE, read an old post of mines HERE. Yeah, I started to wonder, WHY IN THE HELL does it seem like these people are doing BETTER THAN ME? Wait, now hear me out! Lol I may have a very strong competitive side to me, but in this case, my competitiveness has NOTHING to do with me feeling some kind of way. (Really, it doesn't!)

People who could care less about being obedient to God, are however more focused on satisfiying EVERY BIT OF THEIR FLESH, and their out here and they GETTIN' IT! Stuntin', flashin', flossin', poppin, snackin' and shackin'! While the ones who are serious about GOD, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, BY OURSELVES, are barely able to scrape what's left of the bottom of the barrel! o_0 Do you see my greivance now? THIS is what was bothering me mayne! Foreal though, I didn't sign up for this foolery! KING'S KIDS shouldn't be STRUGGLING, starting from the bottom and STILL at the damn BOTTOM! (Somebody shout FOOLERY!)

How is it that the ones who are doing their best to LIVE RIGHT are being SLAPPED in THE FACE by the people who could care less?( NOT FAIR!)They parade around flaunting their toys and boasting their fancy spoils, it irritates and sickens me! So I was talking on the phone with my bestie asking her WHAT IS GOING ON! Is it me? Am I doing something wrong! Have I somehow MISSED THE MARK? What is it yo?  She basically reminded me of a scripture that explains and affirms my resentment.

Looky here! Psalms 37:7-13

Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.
 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
    do not fret—it leads only to evil.
For those who are evil will be destroyed,
    but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
    though you look for them, they will not be found.
But the meek will inherit the land
    and enjoy peace and prosperity.
The wicked plot against the righteous
    and gnash their teeth at them;
 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
    for he knows their day is coming.

And that is when I started to feel MUCH BETTER! Not because these falseflaggers, in betweeners, and hellraisers GONE LEARN TODAY, (although that plays a hefty part. ha!) but it's because I saw myself in those passages as the>>>>MEEK and RIGHTEOUS!<<< YEAH BAAABY! I got excited! This tells me that the WICKED WILL BE IN THE LEAD.....BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG! Have you ever watched a basketball or football game and the first two or three quarters of the game were TERRIBLE. The team you were rooting for were losing BAD! And the way it looked made the outcome appear bleak as all get out! WELL that's what's going on now. The faithful are out here HUSTLIN' and HUSTLIN' HARD, trying to keep up but for some odd reason the people on the other team KILLIN' IT! You got a GOOD COACH (GOD duh!) and you got you some GOOD TEAM MEMBERS (Grace, Mercy, Patience, Perserverence, Discipline). You even have you a nice cheerleading squad and fans (Family and close friends) But at the end of day, fam....YOU'RE LOSING! (shaking my head at the struggle)

Then you start wondering, how long will these losing quarters last? When are things going to look up for me? Who gone call  TIME OUT, cuz i'm about quit! There's no specific time frame. Just know this, the wicked will be in the lead...but NOT for too long! But also look at this, the WICKED AINT REALLY WINNING! Their winning in the FLESH but LOSING in the SPIRIT! Their FLESH is gaining weight but their SPIRITS ARE ANOREXIC! And I believe the heavier the flesh the easier it is to get into HELL! I mean how can you ASCEND to the FATHER if you're SO HEAVY? How can you go ANYWHERE close to being TOUCHED on by GOD if you ain't got rid of that WAIT ISSUE aka CAN'T WAIT TO PLEASE MY FLESH? Huh?

Looky here! Revelations 3:15-17

I know you inside and out, and find little to my liking. You’re not cold, you’re not hot—far better to be either cold or hot! You’re stale. You’re stagnant. You make me want to vomit. You brag, ‘I’m rich, I’ve got it made, I need nothing from anyone,’ oblivious that in fact you’re a pitiful, blind beggar, threadbare and homeless.

God ain't feeling these fake descent people no more than you are my friend. Feeling any better about this walk? You should! So here's what me and you need to do while we're out here on the court of SALVATION, as stated in Psalms 37:7-13, BE STILL, WAIT PATIENTLY, DON'T FRET, AND DON'T GET UPSET. In other words, DO YOU BOO! Keep playing this game even though you may feel like you're losing. Why? Because the wicked will be in the lead....but NOT for too long! THE CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE OURS! BOOM! (She shoots, she scores! And the crowd goes CRAY!) yeah I said CRAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Crush

Have you ever developed a crush for someone? How did you feel? How did you respond to this feeling? Did you challenge it? Did you explore it? Did it ever go away?  I remember my first crush. I was in first grade when I met Calvin. He was the cutest light bright I'd ever seen. My teacher caught on and would actually allow us to sit together. We would enjoy our innocent times, him making me laugh and me sharing my snacks. I loved him before I even knew what love was. But Calvin was a bad boy. He got in trouble a lot. I would take up for him too. But one day I would not be able to see him again because he moved away and transferred to another school. My heart was torn in half as I would miss him for a while.  That was about 24 years ago. Since then I've had a few crushes. None of them really went anywhere but to a disappointing dead end. Which has provoked me to seek understanding of what does "having a crush," really mean. In all honesty, having a crush on so

DEATH TO BOAZ!

If I hear another woman of God say she’s waiting on her “Boaz”, I’m going to scream my lungs bloody and hit her upside the head with an offering basket! Real talk! You’ve read the title, so you probably already can guess that this post is not going to be the nicest cup of tea you’ve had to drink. But you have to drink it and YES THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS! I hate to break it to you dear, BOAZ is not coming! Boaz was for Ruth and Ruth only. Boaz was tied to Ruth’s assignment. He is not TIED TO YOURS! I am afraid that the church has cooked up this lovely fairytale that every woman has a BOAZ designated for her. WRONG! If you go into the word, Boaz wasn’t even all that aaaaanndd Naomi helped Ruth come up with a cute little scheme to get homie’s attention. RUTH 3:1-5 One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 2 Now Boaz, with whose women you have worked, is a relative of ours. Tonight he wi

The Effectual Fervent Prayer

I am convinced that there is no such thing as an unanswered prayer. I believe I’ve touched on this before in an earlier post. But I’ve received some new revelations to add to my case. 2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. So does this mean that every prayer we send up, God says “Yes” to? Well, I must inform you, that it’s a little more complicated than that. Yet, it’s  not at all hard to understand. There is a three part transaction in this entire process. First we have OUR PRAYERS. Second, we have GOD’S PROMISES. Third, we have THE AMEN.” Yo, I’m so excited to explain this in full!  YOUR PRAYERS: The desires and issues of your heart are the language behind your prayers. Whatever interferences your heart experiences (that rhymes! Lol) determines the kind of prayer that you lift up to God. God will ALWAYS answer the prayer. Th